Welcome to Fast Five Friday where I give you my top five of something, every Friday. This week it’s all about learning. I’m a sucker for a good short course and there are so many awesome ones out there at the moment…. but here is just five I would really love to do this year (in no particular order):
1. Get Social Savvy with The Digital Picnic: I’ve followed Cherie since back in her blogging days and when she teamed up with Cat there was never any doubt they’d be a big success. I’ve wanted to do their ‘Get Social Savvy’ course since it launched but have just never gotten around to it…I’m hoping to change that this year.
2. Love Your Camera with Angie Baxter: A few years ago my camera broke and there was always other priorities when it came to paying to get it fixed. Hubby surprised me with a new camera at the start of this year and my photography skills are a bit rusty so have booked into the ‘Love Your Camera’ course in Melbourne with a few friends in April. Can’t wait!
3. Blog with Pip 2.0 with Pip Lincolne: I completed the Blog with Pip course last year and absolutely loved it! Pip is amazing; a wealth of knowledge and willing to share it. Blog with Pip 2.0 is the follow on course and will build upon what I’ve already learned.
4. Australian Writers Centre: All the courses, don’t make me choose!
5. Be a Blogger Boss: If there is one thing I struggle with when it comes to blogging it’s the tech stuff. I’ve taught myself a lot over the years but would really love to take it to the next level and have a really sound understanding of how it all works.
Do any of these courses interest you? Have you come across any other great ones lately?