Looking for inspiration for fun things to do with the family in Melbourne this Winter School Holidays? Here’s my top five suggestions:
- Head to The Big Freeze Festival a huge indoor winter family event happening at Cranbourne Racecourse 2 to 10 July. (Check out the articles I wrote for their website on Winter Warming Family Activities and Indoor Active Play Ideas).
- Rug up, grab your torch and head to Werribee Zoo after dark for Wild Nights, 25 June to 9 July 5:30pm to 8:30pm. We’re hoping to check this out for the first time next week!
- Put the kids in their PJ’s, pack blankets and pillows in the car and set up camp at the Coburb Drive Ins. There’s a few kids movies coming out for the school holidays, if you haven’t seen it yet then Finding Dory needs to be on your ‘must see’ list.
- Head to Ballarat! Celebrate Christmas in July at Sovereign Hill.We went to this last year and it was awesome! Just make sure you stay for the light show at night and dress warm.
- Start your weekend with a spectacular light show during July and August with free Friday night fireworks and entertainment at Docklands. It’s a great family night out!
What have you got planned this school holidays?
Please follow and like us: